Alex is a motivated Realtor with an impressive work ethic who is committed to reaching her clients’ real estate goals. As an Adler Trained Coach, Alex brings the Art, Heart and Science of Professional Coaching to real estate with a dynamic, unique approach. Her professionalism and dedication will provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive data required to make an intelligent, concise real estate decision; and her vibrant personality can’t be beat! Whether it’s buying, selling or leasing, Alex’s enthusiastic and focused approach to building supportive, long-term client relationships will help to maximize the value of your investment.
Alex served 3 years as President of her downtown Toronto Condo Board and his currently on the Board of Directors for the Parkdale Community Food Bank. She also volunteers with the Toronto Real Estate Board. Currently, she is an active member of the Government Relations and Affordable Housing Committees. She also served as a member of the Young Profressionals Network Committee alongside Sandra Rinomato.
- 2018 - Voted "Best Real Estate Agent in Toronto" in the NOW Reader's Choice Awards
- 2017- Won " Top Producer" at Sandra Rinomato Realty
- 2017- Won "Highest Number of Transactions" at Sandra Rinomato Realty
- 2017 - Runner Up for "Best Real Estate Agent in Toronto" in the NOW Reader's Choice Awards
- 2016 - Voted "Best Real Estate Agent in Toronto" in the NOW Reader's Choice Awards
- 2015 - Won "Highest Number of Transactions" at Sandra Rinomato Realty
- 2015 - Won "Rookie of the Year" at Sandra Rinomato Realty
- May 9, 2018 - Real Estate Professional Magazine Interview - "Intensification Initiative Jeopardized"
- Dec 11, 2017 - Ep 8 Feature Interview on "Young Money With Tracey Bisset" Podcast
- May 10, 2017 - Interview on the Toronto Real Estate Market on Context with Lorna Dueck Global/YesTV
- Feb 7, 2017 - Special Guest on the "Maurice on Homes" show on Carib 101 Radio
- Feb 7, 2017 - CBC News Story on Realtor marketing
- Sept 29, 2016 - CBC News Story on the competitive rental market
- Sept 26, 2016 - CBC Radio Interview on Metro Morning with Matt Galloway